TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Eligibility Exam Dates Fee
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form has been released on 15th March 2017. TS EAMCET 2017 is a state level entrance examination organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. This examination is a gateway for admissions into various professional courses offered by universities and colleges in Telangana state. Through this article, candidates can check information regarding TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form 2017.
Candidates can fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2017 application form via online mode only. There is no other mode to get the application form. The application form has been announced from 15th March 2017 and will be available until 15th April 2017. After filling an application form, there is no need to send the application form.
The application fee for engineering, agriculture & medical is Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee payment can be made through the AP online/ TS online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva center or through the debit card or credit card. Candidates applying for both (Engineering (E) & Agriculture & Medical (AM)) are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form has been started from 15th March 2017.Click here
Print you’re filled in application form. Click here
Forget registration number Click here
- Indian national, PIO & OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have completed the age of 16 years.
Click here for TS EAMCET 2017 Instruction Booklet for Engineering.
Click here for TS EAMCET 2017 Instruction Booklet for Agriculture & Medical.
|Appearance of Notification||13-03-2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||15-03-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications without fine||15-04-2017|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||16-04-2017 to 21-04-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500/-||21-04-2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000/-||27-04-2017|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000/-||03-05-2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000/-||08-05-2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||01-05-2017 to 09-05-2017|
|Date of TS EAMCET 2017 Examination||12-05-2017|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2017 (link is given above).
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph & signature.
- Read and accept the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application and keep safe for future references.
- Candidates personal, academic and guardian details.
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in jpg format. The image size should be less than 30 kb.
- Signature scanned in jpg format with size less than 15 kb.
Click here for TS EAMCET 2017 User Guide to fill Application Form.
Application Form Correction
Candidates, who have made mistakes while filling the TS EAMCET 2017 application form, will get an opportunity to make corrections in their filled entries. The TS EAMCET 2017 application form correction opportunity will be provided in the first week of April 2017.