Relevance Lab Freshers Job Recruitment 2017 Position Graduate Engineer Trainee
About the Relevance Lab :
Relevance Lab workplace may be a DevOps specialist company centered on creating cloud adoption simple for enterprizes.
Relevance Lab offers a product, RL Catalyst, that drives “DevOps Automation and Optimization” serving to enterprizes leverage “DevOps Driven Engineering”, “DevOps Driven ITSM” and “DevOps Leveraged Cloud Governance”.
Leveraging the merchandise and pre-build solutions, connection workplace conjointly offers services for transformation in “Digital Content Delivery”, “Cloud Applications”, “Big information based mostly data Discovery” and “Software outlined Infrastructure”.
Do you need to be a part of the journey in remodeling Enterprises DevOps Strategy?
We are presently searching for wonderful potential full-stack engineers to hitch North the North American nation. To be an honest match, you need to be a fervent engineer, self-motivated, be able to suppose logically, have nice analytical and problem-solving skills, and a powerful want to repeatedly learn and expand your data.
Desired skills – Relevance Lab:
You are the one with the following traits :
- Who can think ‘Out of the Box’
- Work with complex algorithms
- Working on Automation and in making mundane tasks smarter.
- Interested to work in Enterprise applications
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills – Oral & Written
- Work with latest Enterprise technologies like Java, Message Queues, Nodejs, Angularjs, Mongo, Solr, Spring Boot, Big Data technologies, DevOps technologies and Niche E-commerce technologies like AEM, Demandware etc.
- Work on fast paced product development.
Eligibility – Relevance Lab:
- 2017 Batch – B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/Mech/E&E/E&C branches – minimum 60%, with no backlogs)
- Good pH score
- Knowledge of Java a must
Note – Relevance Lab:
- If offered you must be willing to work in Development/Testing.
- Relevance Lab spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring process by senior folks.
- Candidates willing to commit for at least 24 months tenure should apply.