NI Systems (India) Pvt Ltd Applications Engineer Fresher Job Recruitment
About the NI Systems:
NI Systems – From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications.Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
NOTE: Know Latest Job Updates
Eligibility – NI Systems:
- BE/BTech from 2014/2015/2016 batch from EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Preference for Tier 1 institute candidates
- Good pH score
Job Description – NI Systems:
NI Systems – National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
Candidate Skillsets – NI Systems:
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering
- Passionate about engineering and technology
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory
If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for YOU!
Roles and Responsibilities – NI Systems:
- Provide high-quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India
- and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and
- new customers.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
- Work experience: 0-2 years.
Interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for this role, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
Problem-solving skills. Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
Technological skills. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of NI’s products in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
Career Growth Opportunities:
NI Systems – The AE is a key and impactful role in the organization with unparalleled exposure to multiple industries and applications areas. The role provides challenging opportunities during the entire course of the role. The successful candidates can eventually grow into being an Application Engineering Specialist, Technical Marketing Engineer or Field Technical Consultant based on the skills and interest of the individual and the organizational needs.