MySuperKid Challenge for Parents
Every parent becomes extremely happy when their kids’ skills are appreciated and recognized.Every kid is super talented and needs some support to showcase the talent to a bigger audience. MySuperKid Challenge is a challenge for all the parents. Here is an opportunity for you to give your kids immense recognition. All that you, the parent, have to do is spend 5 minutes to appreciate the talents in your kids (ages 5 to 18). It is a great way to tell your kids how much you care for them and the world how good your kid is.
Every single entry that is uploaded will be shared and promoted across the world giving each student global recognition. Every time someone likes your kid’s entry, you and your kid will know.
Process to participate in MySuperKid Challenge
- Click on the MySuperKid Challenge image or the Participate button.
- If you have already registered your kid, just log in with their details. If you haven’t registered, please have your kids register.
- Submit your kid’s entry.
- Once you submit, you will be taken to the submission viewing page. You would have the option to share an entry on social media accounts. Share the entry on your social media accounts with the hashtag # mysuperkid
- Nominate 5 friends and relatives with kids to do the same.
- Sit back and soak in all the appreciation and adulation for your kid’s talents.
After you log in, you can select to upload a document or an image or a video (the content could be anything that your kid really loves doing – singing, painting, sports, writing, projects, poetry, cooking, solving puzzles, speaking etc.)
—->Share this info in social networks<—-
Stay tuned for more updates
Thank You for visiting www.studentstack.org