Mindtree Limited Junior Engineer Freshers Job Recruitment
About the Mindtree Limited:
Mindtree Limited full selection of services ensures that the client is in a position to focus on their core business whereas Mindtree Limited manages their IT Infrastructure and supply support services for the customer’s customer. We offer around the clock services to deliver needed info and scale back period to their IT Infrastructure by leverage our ability to use the acceptable standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
Mindtree Limited IMTS business has doled out eminent engagements with many shoppers providing added services below the Network, Security, and information & Enterprise Product sub-practices. Mindtree Limited IMTS business has considerably endowed in putting in best-in-class operative, Voice entryway, and work setting to modify high-quality Remote Infrastructure Management.
Roles and Responsibilities – Mindtree Limited:
- Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work extended hours if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
Mindtree Limited – The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- MY SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
Event Date – Mindtree Limited:
26th April – Bangalore & Hyderabad
* Job location will be Hyderabad
Company: Mindtree Limited
- The company (Mindtree Limited) spends considerable effort in training new employees. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to a 24 months tenure may apply. You should sign a service agreement of Rs.2 lakh for 2 years.
- Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Monthly Kalinga deduction (stay+ laundry) Rs. 6,000/- per month)