Final Phase Counseling Schedule Regarding M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics,The Directorate of Admissions, OU was established by the University in year 2000 with an aim to streamline the process of admissions to various courses offered by the university. The objective of introducing centralized admission is to conducts admissions in a systematic, transparent and student friendly manner. It is in these lines that the Directorate has been carrying out the task of admission process offered by the University and its affiliating institutions since 2000-2001 academic year. Besides, this office is also carrying out the process of admissions into various courses offered by Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities since their inception. The Office of the Directorate of admissions is headed by Director and Supported by the joint Directors along with other Supporting Staff.
Osmania University Revised Undergraduate Academic calendar 2016 CLICK HERE
OUCET 2016 Schedule regarding 2nd Phase Certificate Verification CLICK HERE
OUCET List of Candidates for admission under Special Category CLICK HERE
Final Phase Counseling Schedule for M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007.
Note: The approximate vacancies for counseling into M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics as on 03.09.2016
1. University College for Women, Koti : SC: 2W.
2. Islamia Degree & PG College, Yakathapura : Open: 1W, SC: 1W, ST: 1W.
1. All means OC, BC(A,B,C,D,E), SC and ST category candidates, including girls.
* FEE PARTICULARS:
University College for Women, O.U, Koti ALL Rs. 30690/- **BC/SC/ST/EBC/Minority/PH Candidates Rs.700/-
Payment Seats (Affiliated Colleges) ALL Rs. 30710/- **BC/SC/ST/EBC/Minority/PH Candidates Rs.700/-
**BC / EBC / Minority / PH candidates whose Parent’s / Guardian’s annual income is Rs.1,00,000/- or less. In case of SC / ST Candidates, the Parent’s / Guardian’s income limit is Rs.2,00,000/-. In case the reimbursement of the fee is not sanctioned, either in full or in part, by the concerned departments respective state government, the candidate has to pay the fee.
1. For Nutrition & Dietetics Course, the candidates must have studied Food & Nutrition/Applied Nutrition & Public Health/Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Science & Quality Control as one of the optional at B.Sc. level apart from Chemistry as an optional.
2. Fee should be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U. payable at Hyderabad. Arrangements are being made at the venue for obtaining Demand Draft for the required fee.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions that are available in website.
4. BC-E category admissions are subject to court judgement.
Final Phase Web Allotment (Provisional)
Click here for Allotment OUCET 2016