Envista Fresher Jobs Recruitment 2016 2017 in Hyderabad B.E B.Tech
enVista is a leading global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, delivering innovative solutions that improve profitability, enhance customer service and reduce waste from source to consumption.
Designation: Java Developer & Quality Assurance Analyst
Eligibility Criteria – Fresher Jobs:
- Fresher Jobs B.E/B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline only) with 60% and above throughout the academics Graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum – Fresher Jobs: INR 2,00,000
Job Description – JAVA Developer – Fresher Jobs:
- Demonstrable experience building modern web applications that utilize AngularJS and a Java-based RESTful API.
- Strong background in core Java/Servlets/JSP/MVC
- An understanding of the full software development lifecycle including agile development, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Experience designing and interacting with relational databases.
- Willingness to rapidly learn new technologies and advocate for emerging technologies that will enhance the existing environment.
Job Description – Quality Assurance Analyst – Fresher Jobs:
- Develop, execute and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts for customizations built within the application
- Write, publish and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Publish and communicate test results and test plan status
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, and load testing
- Coordinate with the Architecture and Development teams to ensure required test environments are available
- Review processes for compliance
- Design and maintain test data for projects
- Participate in software design discussions, reviews, and test strategy sessions
- Integrate test specifications into design specifications
- Establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards
- Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable
- Provide timely and frequent updates on high-priority issues to the management team
Bond Period – Fresher Jobs: NA
Skills Required – JAVA Developer – Fresher Jobs:
- Java EE 6+ standard APIs (EJB, JSF, JPA, JAX-RS, Struts)
- Maven, Grunt, and it
- Experience with open source frameworks JSF, Spring, Struts, Hibernate is a plus
- Understanding of and experience with relational database concepts and SQL
- Good working experience with Eclipse
- Practical experience of OO design and UML
- Good working experience writing test cases using JUnit and a staunch follower of the TDD best practices.
Skills Required – Quality Assurance Analyst – Fresher Jobs:
- Need to have strong professional experience in the areas of application testing or product testing
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Need to be proficient in functional testing, database testing, integration testing, regression testing, sanity testing
- Ability to prepare necessary test documents like test scenarios, test cases
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience on automation tool, preferable selenium
- Compatible with selenium latest frameworks like hybrid automation framework and TestNG
- Quickly grasping client Requirements
- QA process flow and related documents
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Need to engage in scrum/team meetings
Selection Process – Fresher Jobs:
1st round: Face to face Technical interview
2nd round: Interview with Project Manager
3rd round: HR interview
Additional Information – Fresher Jobs:
Fresher Jobs, Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
LAST DATE: 03:00 PM, 07th September 2017 APPLY CLICK HERE