CBSE declared Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main 2017 Results
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified following two changes in the JEE pattern for 2017:
1. There shall be no weight for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Main 2017 examination,
2. For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE Main 2017 ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
The States of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha & some other institutions have joined JEE Main 2017 system. However, their admission criteria will be notified by the concerned authorities. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State level examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE Main 2017 application form online. The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE Main 2017 will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs.
JEE Main 2017
- Public notice Calculation sheet copy of OMR sheet
- Public notice Calculation sheet copy of OMR sheet-Hindi
- JEE (Main) 2017 Paper -1 Answer Key
All the candidates appeared in Paper – 2 of JEE Main 2017 are informed that this Paper is not linked with JEE (Advanced), so, the images of OMR sheets, recorded responses and answer keys of Paper – 2 will be displayed on the website for verification/challenge by the candidates on a later date which will be notified on the website and also published in the newspapers. Accordingly, the result/rank of Paper – 2 will also be declared later on