Bidgely Freshers Job Recruitment 2017 Position Data Analyst
About the Bidgely:
Bidgely (which suggests that ‘Electricity” in Hindi) is associate innovative technology startup that aims for disaggregation of power consumption at a home level.
In countries like USA & GB and Japan there’s peak load rating applicable on electricity bills not like Republic of India (where fastened per unit charge is applicable). To assist out, the customers perceive once and wherever they will save the electricity most by understanding usage patterns, hourly analysis, giving notifications if usage is additional and Bill predictions. It uses knowledge analytics and pattern finding techniques on power consumption graphs to calculate the ability consumed by every individual device in a very home while not plug-in monitors.
Bidgely Founded in 2011 by Abhay Gupta and Vivek Guard out of a Mountain read garage, Bidgely has come back a protracted method. It got recognized as associate Energy Innovation Pioneer at 2015 IHS EnergyCERAWeek for exploitation groundbreaking Saas analytics for remodeling energy usage and additionally voted in the concert of the highest one hundred clean technology corporations worldwide by CleanTech.
With a young and exuberant team of information scientists, engineers, salespeople and marketers, Bidgely provides a fun and competitive setting with a zeal to realize its goal of adjusting the attitude of five.6 billion individuals with access to electricity, on energy potency.
Eligibility – Bidgely:
- BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MS – 2017 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job description – Bidgely:
Data Analyst- Bidgely:
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must be a highly analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyze electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analyzing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behavior and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in a production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details, and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team, and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stakeholders.
Desired Skills – Bidgely:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Should have the ability to sift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in Perl /Python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus.
- Bidgely If selected you will be on an Internship for the first 6 months, post successful completion of the Internship period, your position will be converted to permanent employment with a higher compensation.