Attivo Networks Freshers Job Recruitment 2017 Position: Software Engineer – Quality Assurance
About the Attivo Networks:
Attivo Networks may be a geographical area company centered on developing an advanced network and endpoint security threat detection technologies which will be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
The Attivo Networks BOTsink answer uses dynamic deception techniques and a matrix of distributed decoy systems to show a complete network into an enticing, that is meant to deceive and observe attackers and their machine-driven tools into revealing themselves. whether or not the attack vector is zero days, take a document, ransomware, phishing or Associate in Nursing business executive threat, the BOTsink system provides economical|a good} and efficient answer to observe these threats in the time period.
QA/Automation Engineer (BotSink Appliance)
Job Description – Attivo Networks:
This person will be responsible for testing of security/networking software for Attivo Networks BotSink solutions. Primary focus would be to test the BotSink hardware appliance including its virtualized form factor appliance. Has to work in close collaboration with developers to ensure the quality of the delivered solutions.
Qualifications & Skills – Attivo Networks:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2017 Batch (CS/IT/EC)
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP, and Application Protocols (SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, SMTP) knowledge.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The confidence to ask the tough questions necessary to ensure continuous product improvement
- A passion for quality and technology. Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Note: Attivo Networks spends considerable effort in training new interns/employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 12 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.